Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My overwhelming life has taken over

Alright world, as you may or may not know I'm in grad school (possibly the biggest mistake of my life. jk.) I'm in the end of this semester with assignments all over the place and unlike most of you seasoned blogger out there, I haven't quite gotten around to pre-scheduling posts and having backups and the like. So as much as I feel like I've been getting the hang of the blogging as the weeks go by, I need a break. My mind can't take all the homework assignment and books I have to read for that, the group projects, trying to read books that I love so I can blog about them, and working full time. It's just not going to happen because sadly I'm not super girl. However, I'll try to use this time to stock up on posts and all that good fun stuff so that the next time I need to back off for school, I can have things on reserve!!

I'm not sure how many people actually read my posts, but don't give up on me. I just need to finish this semester (sometimes mid May) and I'll be back with backup posts so I can stay consistent!!

Farewell for now, although I'll still creep around reading other posts when I can ;-)

1 comments:

  1. Hi Kym, I just want to tell you that you're nominated on my Sunshine Blog Award! feel free to check it out if you want to :) http://thefoureyedcat.blogspot.com/2014/04/sunshine-blog-award-1.html

    ReplyDelete