Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Confessions of a Bookworm #1

Confessions of a Bookworm #1 

Confessions of a Bookworm #1

Confessions of a bookworm is a new meme started by Anila at Parajunkee.com.

I don't think my confession is crazy or anything but my secret is that I honest to goodness wanted/ want to be on Broadway. I was a theatre major in undergrad but I have a million student loans and everything in the theatre world is so uncertain so I slowly walked away from it and now I'm a librarian. However I honest to goodness pretend while I'm driving to work that I'm in some huge show and sing and dance and I make sure the people driving next to me get the show of their lives!!

My car is hardly Broadway, but when I'm in there performing, it's pretty damn close!

  What's your secret?

1 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Having two passions at the same time is beautiful. If I would be driving next to you, I would roll down the car window, and clap, while cheering! Go Kymberlee!!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete