Monday, August 26, 2013

YALL Fest

I missed ALA, and Book expo, I even missed CLA (Connecticut Library Association) meeting, but I already have my room and keynote tickets ready for YALL Fest. I don't even care that I have to drive to South Carolina to make all of this happen. YALL Fest is a young adult book festival that's held in Charleston.

There will probably be a mix of reviews, and gripes about school because my classes start today (enter scary music here), and I have a ton of reading to do to prep for meeting the authors who are going to be a YALL Fest. Some of the authors who will be there Veronica Roth, David Levithan, Ellen Hopkins, Marie Lu, Alyson Noel and more. The best part about all of this, is that the event itself is free! For more info, click here. Salvation awaits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment