time for war.
Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.
She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.
Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.
In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life. (goodreads.com)
So much happened in this book I'm not sure what to say about all of it. I may have to take it in bullet points.
- Lots of character development with Juliette here, although she does take a few steps back before she can figure out how to begin to step forward.
- My heart breaks for Adam, there were literally moments where I yelled "Oh my freaking goodness!!!"
- I was dead set on hating Warner in the first book. Now I'm pulling my hair out because now I don't know what to do.
- Kenji is still the greatest.
- Castle makes me kind of nervous although I'm pretty sure he's a good guy.
- I just about died reading the last few pages of the books
- And now I may die waiting to read Ignite Me