Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's a new year

Okay folks, it's a new year and I have some new resolutions. I began this blogging things without any type of structure, it was a way for me to put down my thoughts and ideas and I wanted to find people as passionate about books as I am. I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of things so this year I want to provide more structure for my blog. I'm thinking of doing Top Ten Tuesdays, and I might even hop on the Manga Mondays train because I read Manga anyway! I also know that I need to work on my reviews, they're all over the place.

I think I'm going to change the layout of my blog also, I'm not as computer and html savvy as some of the rest of you out there (from the look of your amazing blogs) but I can at least choose a new layout.

Changes are coming people, slowly but surely!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment