Saturday, December 14, 2013

There are more to book to movie titles premiering in 2014 than I thought

So I want wondering exactly how many movies were coming out that were based off of YA books, and I found out that there are more than I was expecting. Going down the list I found:


The Book Thief
Divergent
The Maze Runner
Mockingjay
The Hobbit: There and Back Again
Fallen
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Paddington
The Fault in Our Stars
The Giver
If I Stay
Trash


I'm not a movie person but I guess I'm going to be spending a lot of time there next year, I was already excited about the Book Thief, Divergent, The Fault in Our Stars, and the Maze Runner, but I had no idea that Trash, If I Stay, Alexander, and The Giver were coming out as well. The excitement is brewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment