Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Teaster Tuesday- The Secrets of Lily Grave


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  •  Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teasers!
My Teaser
"The call that changed everything came the following afternoon while I was crammed into a casket, up to my eyeballs in white eyelet."
Pg. 17 The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer
18635076

4 comments:

  1. Casket? White eyelet? You got my attention!
    My Tuesday post features THE MOST UNSUITABLE WIFE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I foresee this book getting very interesting.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I actually read this book a few weeks back! I mostly liked it. If you're curious, here's my review: http://www.owlcatmountain.com/2014/06/17/the-secrets-of-lily-graves/

    And here's my teaser: http://www.owlcatmountain.com/2014/07/29/tuesday-teaser-july-29/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great thanks. I'll head over and read the review.

      Delete