Thursday, January 15, 2015

Life of a Blogger: Bad Habits


 photo 93ed5406-2c23-4562-8935-8c077eb7200b_zpsd777ca2c.jpg
What is it?
A Weekly meme hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat.
Rules from Jessi herself!

*Please stick to the topic order on the list. If you want to catch up on old topics that’s fine, but the point is to link up to the same topic all around the blog-o-sphere, so please do not move ahead or change it to your own topic.

This Weeks Topic
Bad Habits
Hmmmmm, I have a bad habit of clenching my jaw. It seems like a simple thing, but I do it in my sleep and though out the day. On top of that, I like to sing, so it continues to irritate my jaw sooooo, I really wish I could stop that. It's pretty painful.
I'm also the worst at keeping things off my bed, again, it sounds ridiculous, but if I'm not careful, I'll only have about two feet of space to sleep in because there are clothes, shoes, book, Tupperware, stuffed animals, pens, purses, and a million other in my bed. I have a problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment