Thursday, February 14, 2013

2013 Hub Reading Challenge

So as if I didn't have enough to do already, I got a newsletter from YALSA today, apparently the 3rd one they've send out *shrugs* and there's this reading challenge that they do. YALSA has compiled a list of of 83 YA books that have either won an award or was honored during this years voting, if you read 25 of them you can post a review and it will be published on The Hub and you'll be entered into a drawing to win a tote bag full of books. If you read all 83 book they'll also send you a digital badge (which for some reason I want really bad).

The challenge started on February 3rd (I'm a few days behind), and ends June 22nd. The winner will be announced in June 24th.

Let the games begin!



(P.S) this was on the other page that I'd set up but I think I'm just going to list the books and post on the main page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment