Friday, May 23, 2014

Feature and Follow 12



Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Question of the Week: Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?

I'm a librarian to readers advisory is literally a part of my job, and to be honest it's my favorite part. The series that I'm currently turning everyone on to is the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi, so far everyone loves it! No offense to all of the head lining authors right now because I love you all as well (I'm thinking of Veronica Roth) but I think the Shatter Me books are better, and an honest hidden jem amongst  the books that are out there now.

7 comments:

  1. It's nice to recommend your favorite books to others, and it's a great feeling if the enjoy it too! :)
    Have a great weekend! New follower via email. :)

    Beryl @Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's honestly the best part of my job.

      Delete
  2. I have never read the Shatter Me series.
    Following on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to suggest you give it a try. I love those books, and I don't give out my 5 stars lightly. Thanks for the follow.

      Delete
  3. What a great job. I'm an existing follower on Bloglovin'
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be a librarian, be surrounded by books all day! And I can imagine that recommending books and seeing people enjoy them must be amazing! I have wanted to read the Shatter Me series for so long! It's high time I get to it. I'm following on GFC and Bloglovin'. Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday Memes
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete